Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-09-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal for Breakfast with some Peacan Coffee as a Beverage. It was quite a Simple Breakfast but a Comforting one. I awakened Early but I get to Watch the Sunrise with my Coffee so that's quite a Special Treat for me.

I played Resident Evil Survivor and it Seems that the Game Didn't Crash, which is quite a Blessing. I'm quite fond of this Game as it has Multiple Paths to the Ending. Which Door you Take is Up to you, Non-Linear Paths are quite Rare in the Resident Evil serires. I do find the Method that Umbrella uses to Create Tyrants to be rather Disturbing, but they have Violated Human Rights before.
I also played The Emperor's New Groove, I enjoy the Hills in this Game, I believe it's Based upon the Inca Empire seeing the Rolling Hills, the Style of Clothing and of coure Llamas. I do Find Ezma to be rather Powerhungry and quite Decrepit, being Evil does Age you Faster. I suppose that's why I Barely Age, despite what that "Support" Group has said about me, God knows I have a Good Soul.
The last game I played this morning was Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves, it's quite an Interesting Game, I did Promise a Friend that I would Upload a Let's Play of the Game and I am a Girl of my Word. I enjoy how Large the Overworld is, it's quite Impressive. I do enjoy Sly being a Raccoon as they are Notorious for Thivery and it would only Seem Logical for Sly to be one.

I'm gonna get Lunch prepared in a Few Hours, I'm making some Grilled Cheese. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...