Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-09-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid 2 Grilled Cheeses for Lunch and Washed it down with some Dr. Tropic. I ended up Watching Television with Mom, then I Snuggled with Violet for a bit. She loves her Wet Food, all I have to Ask her is if she'd like a Pate then she Rushes into the Kitchen. Currently she is Looking outside my Window at the Birds.

I played CatsEyeXI for the First Time, so I have Officially Played Every Final Fantasy Title up to XII. I can't play XIII due to the PS3 Emulator being a bit Too Much for my Laptop. Vana'diel is a Truly Maginficent World and I haven't even left the Starting Zone, it seems I have a House as well in the Game. For the Longest Time, I presumed you Required the PCSX2 to Play this Game similar to ProjectM on Dolphin, but they have their own Application.
I also played Star Wars Bounty Hunter, it's interesting seeing the Story of Jango Fett, he is Truly one of the Greatest among the Mandalorians. I can see why his DNA was used to make the Clone Troppers. The Creature in this Arena was rather Easy to Defeat as well, but to be Fair this is the First Mission after all.

Speaking of Clone Troopers, the Last Game I played this afternoon was Star Wars Battlefron 2, once again this is the Lucasfilms Version. I enjoy these Games as they are a Window to the Extended Universe for those who haven't Read the Books or Comics. I've actually Read all of the Books, Comic Books and even Soloplayed the West End Tabletop Game. I was quite the Star Wars Fanatic in my Youth, I remember when we Moved from Honesdale to Waymart in 2017, I ended up Giving my Novels and my Figurines to a Boy at the Wayne County Public Library who was just as Enthusiatic about Star Wars as I was at his age.

I'm gonna help Mom go through some Old Photos we Recently found in Storage, then I'm gonna make Dinner, I'm in the Mood for Chicken Breasts. I shall write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-20-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Mac&Cheese for Dinner, after Supper I recieved a Call from my Mom, she is Okay but she Still Needs to Stay at ...