Good evening, I maid Pork Steak for Dinner with some Apple Juice as a Beverage. Mom and I ate at the Table which is something we Rarely ever do, but it was a Great Way to have Family Bonding. So many Folks Don't Appreciate the Time they have with their Parents, it's kinda Sad but the Modern World seems to be quite Divisive when it comes to Family. I'm a Believer in Family Values hence why I'm a Registered Republican.
I played Battle Ace, this Game is the Very First SuperGraphX Game that I played and it's Fitting that Ace is in the Title as I'm AroAce and Darn Glad to be one. I admire the Alien Ships in this Game, and the Interface is Phenomenal for it's Time.I also played Madou King Granzort, it's quite an Impressive Platformer and I'm quite fond of the Mechanical Rabbits. Then again, I find Rabbits to be Quite Adorable, heck my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit. My Friend Joe might Enjoy this Game as he's a big Gundam Fan and this Game Stars a Robot that is Incredibly Similar to that Collectable Franchise.The last game I played this evening was 1941 Counter Attack, I find this Game to be quite Interesting as it's Enemies come in Large Waves which keeps you on your Feet. Many Top Down Shooters start out Slowly, still it's quite Impressive. I'm quite Fond of Airplanes as I used to have Breakfast at the Cherry Ridge Cafe in my Childhood and I would Watch the Planes Fly by.
I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm Writing my Nightly Entry before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment