Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap a Cup of Strawberry Milk, then I listened to an Audible Book that I haven't Heard in Some Time. The book is The Great Rejected Texts, it's the Stories that the Mainstream Bible Lacks and what some Churches wouldn't like you to Read. However while there is a Fear that those Books would Deter Folks from Christianity, they Actually brought me Closer to my Faith in Christ.
I played Sly 2, this game is one I'm meaning to Make a Let's Play of, possibly this Weekend for my Friend Franklyn. He actually Invited me to his Server on Open Source Freerealms. I did Promise him this Let's Play after all he did win the Race in Sunstone Valley Last Week after all. Sly is quite a Good Stealth game Series from what I have Played of it.I also played GTA 3 again and Decided to Visit the Don of the Leone Family's House, it's quite Similar to Vito's House in The Godfather and it's quite Strange seeing such a Building in the Heart of Liberty City. Still this Game does have a Small World Size, but Given that it's the First 3D GTA Title it's to be Expected.
The last game I played tonight was Aldynes The Misson Code for Rage Crisis, it's Yet another Game that I recognize, it seems the SuperGraphX has quite a few Arcade Titles ported to it's System. Still I do Enjoy the Square Shapes of the Enemies, it reminds me of the Vogon Ships from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
I'm gonna get some Rest now as I have Therapy in the Morning. I shall Write more in the Early Morning.-Elizabeth


No comments:
Post a Comment