Thursday, September 10, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-10-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Pancakes with Maple Syrup for Breakfast, then I listened to the Radio, it's been quite awhile since I've Listened to ClassicHits105.3, I used to be Facebook Friends with George, he was quite the Gardener. He's got a Great Selection of Music as well, I remember there was once a Station called Oldes 92. but it Dissapeared awhile ago.

I played Miss Spider's Tea Party, it's Strange for some Reason I have a Feeling I saw this Show in my Tyke Years at Daycare but the Details of the Show elude me. Still the Minigames are quite Engaging and Entertaining and I enjoy Spiders as they Kill Wasps, The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend after all.
I also played Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge, this is my First Time hearing about Jafar's Sister and she is just as Venemous as her Brother. Heck she Bound Genie again and she Kidnapped Jasmine, the Apples are the Same from the Tree Branch, at least when it comes to that Duo. In Reality most Siblings are Nothing Alike, my Big Sister Kathryn and I are the Perfect Example.
The last game I played this morning was Lilo and Stitch, this was my Favorite Disney Cartoon Movie as I enjoyed the Aliens, they are quite Unique by their Designs and Hawaii is quite a Lovely Place by the Looks of it in the Movie. Lilo is a Dreamer as well and I can Relate to that, it's Important to See the World in a More Colorful Light, so many See the World as a Cynical Place, but Life is Meant to be Enjoyed.

I'm gonna get Ready for the Bus soon for Therapy. I shall Write more once I return and Make Lunch.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...