Good afternoon, I had quite a Productive Therapy Session afterwards I headed Home and on the Ride back I saw a Bus that's Numers were 063. After I retunred home, Mom and I walked to the Dollar General and on the Walk Back Home, I saw the Bus again with the Same Number. If that Isn't a Sign from God, I don't Know what is. I watched a Iceberg Video last Night and Uncovered a Console that my Big Sister Kathryn and I played when we were Tykes, the SEGA Pico.
I played A Year Pooh Corner, it's quite an Adorable game and it was one the First Console Games that I played. I'm quite fond of the Balloon Page as I'm quite fond of Gliding in Games, hence why I tend to Ride my Pink Skeletal Dragon along the Map. My Friend Blair ended up getting Banned today, honestly I'm Surprised that I Wasn't but I prefer to Keep to myself mostly.I also played 101-piki Wan-chan - Wan-chan Daikoushin! It's quite an Adorable 101 Dalmations Title that esentially is just Piano Tutorials. I do Enjoy the Mary Had a Little Lamb song as it was the First Song my Grandma Rose taught me on the Piano. I was 3 at the Time and around that time my Grandpa Joe taught me Chess, in Particular Petrov's Defense.The last game I played this afternoon was McDonald's de Asobo, it's quite an Enjoyable Game, then again McDonald's does make Enjoyable Foods. I enjoyed their Grilled Onion Cheddar Burgers even Before it Became a Meme. Personally I Never Understood why it even was a Meme as it was just a Delectable Burger, then again Modern Memes tend to Lack Common Sense. I'm actually in the Mood for a McDouble, I'll have to get one when we Go on a Shopping Trip again.
I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm Reheating the Pork Steak and Falafel for Supper. I shall write more this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment