Good evening, I maid Spaghetti with Red Sauce and a Pork and Beef Ground Mix. I then Checked the Mail and I aquired Another Political Flyer from Rosemary Brown. I wish they would Stop Sending them as she's Already got my Vote. I think it's a Waste of Campaign Money, but I do like Getting Mail and I'm a Fan of Postcards. Deltiology is a Hobby of Mine, I have over 70 Vintage Postcards.
I played Little Big Planet, this is a Game I've been Meaning to Play for quite Awhile but Storage Space was Sparce until I aquired this External Hard Drive. I'm quite Fond of the Outback Level as I've Always wanted to Visit Australia at least Once in Life, Specifically Melbourne as I hear Sydney is a Tough Place.I also played The Berenstain Bears First Day of School, this Game is quite Adorable especially since I used to Read the Books quite a bit in my Youth. Junith B Jones was my Favorite however, still I'm quite Fond of the Black Lagoon Stories as well, but to be Fair I've Always been a Bookworm even in my Formitive Years. I Enjoy Interactive Games such as these, they are quite Special, that's why I love Choose Your Own Adventures and I have Created a Few myself.The last game I played this evening was Jack and Jill's Letter Adventure, this game is Very Enjoyable as I enjoy the Minigames, they are Simplisitc yet Engaging. My First 2 Budgies were Actually Named Jack and Jill, both of them were With me since I was 9. Jill passed Away back in 2008, so Jack had a New Partner named Juliet alongside 2 English Budgies as their Next Door Neighbors, James and Joanna, they Passed Away from Smoke Inhilation when I was 14, it's Still Something I can't Forgive my Big Sister Kathryn for because she Could've Stopped their Deaths if she Didn't Watch Anime while the Stove Burner was Still on. I Wept for 3 Weeks Straight excluding Sleeping, I was that Struck with Grief.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm Trimming my Nails. I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment