Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Fruit Punch, then I listened to a Podcast, it was quite Interesting. I found the Subject of Witchcraft to be quite Interesting as the Preist was Right in Some areas and Wrong in Others. I would Know being a Former Witch, it gives me the Experienced Prespective.
I played Warcraft Orcs & Humans, this Game was quite the Masterpiece as it Takes place in the First War. I personally Follow the Chronicles of War Anthology as opposed to the Horrid Warcraft Movie. I'm quite fond of The Black Morass as it Becomes The Blasted Lands due to the Influence of the Dark Potral that Connects Azeroth and Draenor.I also played Captain Bible, this game is a Personal Favorite due to it's Engaging and Entertaining way of Remembering Core Phrases in Scripture. I love the Puzzles as well as this Game isn't just a Bible Triva Game but a Full Adventure similar to Spirtual Warfare for the NES.The last game I played tonight was SIMFarm, I am quite Impressed by the Map in the Game as it takes place in the US as opposed to Simnation. I choose Iowa to grow my Crops due to my Big Sister Kathryn being an English Teacher in that State. I plan on Informing her about this Game by Email. This game is quite Decent at Exploring the Field of Agriculture.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I shall Write more in the Morning after Breakfast, I think I'll make some Scrambled Eggs.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment