Friday, September 11, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-11-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Scrambled Eggs and Peacan Coffee for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty. When I Awakened this Morning, I was rather Cold, but to be Fair it is 58*F in Waymart so it makes Sense. I personally am Trying to Conserve on Electricity due to Rising Costs.

I played Dark Sun Wake of the Ravager, it's quite Strange, the 2 Ravenloft Games won't Run on DOSBOX but the 2 Dark Sun games will. Still it's for the Best as I'm more a Fan of Athas than the Domain of Dread. Tyr truly is a Magestic City in the Sun Scorched Heat.
I also played SIMCity2000 this Game was one of the First DEMOs that I played on my PP01L, it came with Simtown. I remember purchasing Simtown at the Salvation Army in the Summer of 09' I was 12 and 1/2 at the Time. It also introduced me to Klik'n'Play which was a Game Engine that I used to Make Games for my Friends in Western Wayne when I was in 7th Grade. My Favorite Feature in 2000 has to be the Domes which I can't Afford yet Anyway.
The last game I played this morning was SIMLIFE, this is one of my Favorite Classic SIM Games, although my Favorite SIM Game in that Era has to be SIM Tower. I enjoy the Various Creatures in this Game as it Predates Spore by about a Decade and a Half. I remember Giving this Game to my Life Science Teacher in 09' named Mr. Smith but he Didn't really Appreciate it. He actually called me "Overzealous" in my IEP which is Strange as Teachers should Expect and Enjoy having Students who are Enthusiastic about the Subjects they Teach.
I'm gonna get Ready to head to The United Methodist Church, Mom wants to head there for Free Clothes and I'm gonna ask about Volunteering for Church Dinners. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...