Good evening, I maid some Spaghetti and Pork for Dinner again and I added some Homemade Diced Tomatoes in it. Afterwards I was on Discord chatting with some Friends and one of the Members of my Friend Blair's Discord caused a bit of Trouble. I quelled the Scuffle but Blair wanted him Banned, it's Their Server and thus Their Rules. I dislike Stepping on Toes, it's Not in my Nature.
I played Dungeons & Dragons Online again and Much has Changed, Argonessen is a Ghost World so I'll have to Say Goodbye to my Character as I Start Anew. I shall Miss this Ship and my Guild but the Show must Go On. I feel a Sense of Sadness knowing this will be the Last Time I step foot in the World that Got me through College Exams in 2021.I also played SimNation, this happens to be the Only Working Server for The Sims Online, and seeing that I have The Sims 1, I tend to be a bit of a Completionist. This Server is Based in Brazil I believe, which is quite the Advantage as it's Less Likely to be Taken Down. FreeSO had a Good Run however but MMOs are Always Temporary regardless of if they're Official.The last game I played this evening was Majora's Mask, it's my Favorite Zelda Game after all, well Offical Zelda Game. My Favorite Zelda ROM hack is The Helix Blade, sad to say my Save File didn't Work when it came to Transfering the Files from my Old Computer to the External Hard Drive. Still I do get to Enjoy Majora's Mask in it's Entirety thanks to Cheats. I love Woodfall as it Reminds me of the Swamp of Sorrows in WoW.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm getting some Rest. The Day will Likely be Violet's and mine Again Tomorrow.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment