Friday, September 11, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-11-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Strawberry Milk, then I listened to some Music, in Particular Phantasy Star Online's Theme. I think I'll have to Play the Game itself as it's been a Very Long Time since I've played it.

I played Open Source Free Realms again and Made some New Friends, they seem like Good Folks, I'm Not too Fond of Smoking Dope but they Seem to be Decent People. Honestly my Friend Blair likely would be Upset but what she Doesn't Know won't hurt her. I tend to Not Pick Sides as I prefer to be Welcoming to Everybody as long as they are Civil.
I also played Wizard101 yet again and Discovered the Dr. Who Parody in the Game, I actually used to have Dr. Who Tapes but I ended up Donating them to The Salvation Army, they were from the First Series, however I did Learn that they were Lost Media but I learned about it a bit Too Late. Hopefully Whovians won't be Too Upset with me as we All Make Mistakes, it's part of being Human.
The last game I played tonight was OpenFusion, this is my First Time playing Fusion Fall and I find it quite Engaging, enough so that my Nightly Entry is Slightly Late. I Love seeing the Various KND Characters, the Show is my Favorite Program of Cartoon Network's. I actually Wrote a KND Fanfic that was a Sequel to Operation F.U.T.U.R.E., I'll Share the Link. I Love my Cape as it makes me Feel like Gwen Grayson in SkyHigh(My Favorite Disney Movie). Anywho here's the link. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14480408/1/Operation-FUTURE-20

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have quite the Saturday ahead of me. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...