Saturday, September 12, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-12-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid Corn Flakes with Soy Milk for Breakfast, Last Night I fell Asleep easily by Meditating. It was quite Scerene to Empty my Mind of All Worries and Thoughts and Drift off to the Dreamworld. I believe that Siddhartha Gautama was onto Something. I was Actually Told by a Monk that I am Enlightened myself, but I have Faith in Jesus Christ, regardless I shall be heading to Heaven for my Faith in the Lord.

I played Mr. Bones, this Game happens to be a Favorite of mine when it comes to SEGA Saturn games due to it's Difficulty and it's Skeletal Humor. I remember when I was a Child my Grandma Mae used to Sing a Song to me called "Them Bones." She was my Favorite Grandparent and I am Still Saddned by her Passing even if it was in 2017 seeing that she Raised me whenever I would have Visitation with my Father. Mom and Grandma Mae were my Role Models growing up, it's Important to have Family in your Life.
I also played Sonic 3D Blast, this game happens to be one of my Favorite Sonic Games due to it being the First Entry in the Series that was Truly 3D. While Sonic vs. Knuckles may have had 3D Stages it Wasn't 3D in it's Entirety. There's something Adorable about Sonic with Blue Arms but he Isn't worth Attacking a GameStop employee over, the Very Same person I spoke about was who I first Informed when it came to Dietary Supplement HRT. Some Folks think I had Ill Intentions but it Came from a Urge to Help somebody who was Suffering. I am Many Things but I'm Neither Cruel nor Callous.
The last game I played this morning was House of the Dead, it's Strange when I played this in Fun&Games in Honesdale when I was 4, I was rather Upset when I would Lose. Nowadays I just Move onto a Different Games and Take the Loss. Being a Gracious Loser is Difficult for Many unless they have Prepsective and Patience. I do Enjoy the Map in the Game Over Screen as it Shows you How Far you have Gone in the Game, it's quite Unique for it's Time or even in the Modern Game as I haven't Seen such a Unique Game Over Screen in Other Games.

I'm gonna get Lunch started now, I'm making Campbell's Beans & Ham Soup, then I am Preparing for the Church Dinner Later, Mom may be coming as Well due to her Boyfriend Not Arriving Today. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...